is ncl sensitive to file edits while running a script?

From: <yagnesh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Nov 16 2012 - 20:12:13 MST

Hello List,

Usually I do further editing to a file while the script is running with ncl. But _sometimes_
I get syntax errors, which was not present when I started the script running.

,----
| fatal:syntax error: line 130 in file /home/yagnesh/nsc/hov.ncl before or near panel
| ate panel
| --------^
`----

I wonder, doesn't ncl read and cache the script before it starts to run?

Note that, I couldn't reproduce/isolate the problem yet with a minimal example.

Thanks,

--
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు
YYR