ARW Online tutorial NCL script is not working

From: <mmkamal_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 18 2012 - 20:31:20 MST

Hi,

I have been trying to plot the ARW WRF precipitation variable using
the NCL script listed in the ARW Online tutorial
(http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/PRECIP/wrf_Precip.htm) but getting the following error message. I could not figure out the problem. Can anyone please help me who tried it before. I get the following error
message:

Copyright (C) 1995-2012 - All Rights Reserved
  NCAR Command Language Version 6.1.0
  The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
  See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
fatal:Could not open ($NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl)
Mfatal:error at line 1 in file
/scinet/gpc/Applications6/ncl/6.1.0/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRFUserARW.ncl

Mfatal:GetSysAppDir:Unable to get a default value for the system App
Resource directory
Mwarning:["Resources.c":734]:Unable to set appSysDir to default value
- Using NULL
Mwarning:Unable to Get System Resource File Name?
Mfatal:Undefined identifier: (wrf_user_getvar) is undefined, can't continue
Mfatal:["Execute.c":7743]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 42
in file wrf_Precip2.ncl