Re: ARW Online tutorial NCL script is not working

From: Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 18 2012 - 20:48:31 MST

The NCARG_ROOT environment variable is not set correctly. Please see
these instructions in the FAQ:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/FAQ/#basics_003

Once you have set this correctly, the path to contributed.ncl as shown
below should resolve correctly to a plain file.

Here is a general hint about NCL. When you get a lot of error
messages, it is usually the first one that takes you to the real
problem.

Also, if you have further trouble getting your installation started,
please note the hint about using the ncl-install user list. Good
luck, I'm going home now.

--Dave