SkewT Plot Error

From: Tracy Emerson <temerson_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Dec 14 2012 - 10:24:20 MST

Hello,

I am trying to plot a single sounding and I am stuck on an error that I
can't figure out. (I've plotted a sounding from wrf output that worked
just fine, but now I am trying to plot the observed sounding)

The error:
fatal:Argument type mismatch on argument (0) of (skewty) can not coerce
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 762 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/skewt_func.ncl

Looking at the line in the skewt_func.ncl where the error occurs didn't
help me.

Attached is a simple ncl script and the data can be found here if needed
ftp://ftp.eol.ucar.edu/pub/temp/users/temerson/

Thanks,
Tracy