question about function wmstnm

From: Yang Yuhua <yangyh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Dec 10 2012 - 02:26:38 MST

Hi

   I have use the option wmsetp("UNT",1) when using function wmstnm in
ncl, it works well for the temperture, td, vis,wind et al, but the
numerical of rain in plot is different from the number given by ncl script
showed by the attachment files. I can’t find why. Would you please send me
the source code of wmstnm.f ?

  Thanks a lot!

Yuhua