ncl_filedump crontab make error

From: Ahmed Lasheen <ahmed4kernel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Dec 21 2012 - 14:17:25 MST

Hello all
I am trying to write script that use ncl_filedump utilitty in operational
way using the crontab utility.

I found that the ncl_filedum make the following error
*ncargpath: Command not found.*
*if: Missing file name.*

I opend the the ncl_filedump and it seems that the problem is with
creating temporary file at line 339.
*set tmpdir = `ncargpath tmp`*
*if (! -w $tmpdir) then*
* echo "Temporary directory $tmpdir does not exist or is not writable;
cannot proceed (check environment variable TMPDIR)"*
* exit(1)*
*endif*

If you want to try that you can put the following line in crontab
** * * * * /usr/local/ncl_6.0.0/bin/ncl_filedump /home/ahmed/surface.grb
>> /home/ahmed/log.`date +\%y\%m\%d\%H\%M` 2>&1*
with just change my home to your home name and also change the name of grib
file.

anybody knows a solution to that problem. I am using ncl 6.0.0 and Fedora
linux.
Thanks in advance