Re: space between two maps on panel plot

From: <yagnesh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jan 01 2013 - 16:51:54 MST

Hello Dang,

On 1月 02 2013, "H.Dang" <danghy@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a question about about panel plots (please see the attached plot) - the
> titles of the bottom map are very close to the top map. I just wonder if
> there's a method to make them more close to the bottom one, and there is some
> space between the two maps. Thanks.

How you are inserting strings(titles) may be important to adjust spaces
between the plot and title.

If you are using gsn_panel, the following resources are useful to increase
space between the viewports.

╭─────
│gsnPanelXWhiteSpacePercent (http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/list_alpha_res.shtml#gsnPanelXWhiteSpacePercent)
│gsnPanelYWhiteSpacePercent (http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/list_alpha_res.shtml#gsnPanelYWhiteSpacePercent)