Re: Errors about the NCL installation

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 07 2013 - 08:53:26 MST

Slight correction: the NCARG_ROOT environment variable should *not* have "/bin" at the end of it.

Additionally to setting NCARG_ROOT, you need to add $NCARG_ROOT/bin to your search path.

Please see the NCL/Cygwin "PATH" instructions at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/cygwin.shtml#SetUpEnvironment

    setenv NCARG_ROOT /cygwin/home/adm/NCL
    setenv PATH $NCARG_ROOT/bin:$PATH

or