Problem with data-plotting

From: thejna tharammal <ttharammal_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Feb 03 2013 - 09:51:16 MST

Hi,
I encountered a problem while trying to do a simple contour plot of a 2D
data (Netcdf file, 48x96 grid). The plot shows contours over only a few
grid-cells, even though there are more valid values in the data. I
couldn't find any problems with the netcdf file and the data (though
there are many missing values; the data contains the fill_value
attribute as well, _FillValue = -9999.). The code is as below:

> begin
> a=addfile("test_data.nc","r")
> x = a->HDO
> N = num(.not.ismissing(x))