natgrid returns negative values

From: Noel Aloysius <noel.aloysius_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 11 2013 - 10:34:03 MST

Hi NCL,

I am using natgrid to interpolate from a randomly-spaced (1600 points) grid
to a regular-spaced rectilinear grid (47 x 47 lat/lon). I notice there are
several negative values within the domain where it should all be positive.
I mask out the region outside of the model domain. And the input data has
no missing values but zeros are present.

Is there are way or any other way to avoid negative values during the
interpolation?

Thanks,
Noel