Fwd: rect to curv

From: mahmoud elkarim <mgaberelkarim_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Feb 10 2013 - 11:14:41 MST

dear mary and ncl users

when i was trying to use
ESMF_regrid_1.ncl<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/ESMF_regrid_1.ncl>to
convert from rectilinear to curvilinear
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml i found this error

sh: ESMF_RegridWeightGen: command not found
fatal:The result of the conditional expression yields a missing value. NCL
can not determine branch, see ismissing function
fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 2291 in
file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/esmf/ESMF_regridding.ncl

fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 3166 in
file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/esmf/ESMF_regridding.ncl

fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 57 in file
ESMF_regrid_1.ncl

could you help me
thank you for your attention

mahmoud gaber
Nile forecast centre (NFC)
minister of water resources and irrigations (MWRI)
cornich el-nil emababa giza- egypt