Re: WRAPIT -- error while running ncl script

From: BasitAli Khan <BasitAli.Khan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2013 - 23:16:57 MST

Hi Mary,

I am not using any additional options with WRAPIT. Just trying to follow exactly example 1. Here is the result of your suggested commands:

WRAPIT Version: 120209
OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux
nbits = 64
FORTRAN COMPILER (f90c): gfortran
FORTRAN COMPILER OPTIONS (fopts): -m64 -fPIC -v -c -fno-second-underscore
A syntax error occurred while parsing:
gcc -fPIC -m64 -c -I/home/khanb/ncl6.1.2/include WRAPIT.c
SHARED OBJECT NAME (SharedObj): ex01.so
LINKER SUFFIX (ld_suffix): WRAPIT.o -o ex01.so

LINKING
gcc -m64 -fPIC -shared WRAPIT.o -o ex01.so -lgfortran
END WRAPIT

-bash-4.1$ nm ex01.so | grep arcln

The nm did not come up with any result. By the way I've used ncl v6.1.2

Regards,
Basit

This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.