Regriddin DAYMET data (generated using contributed NCL script) into WRF Grid

From: <mmkamal_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 12 2013 - 21:57:39 MST

Hi,

I want to re-grid the DAYMET data prepared using Dave's contributed
NCL script
(http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/people/dave.allured/data/daymet/daymet.html)
into WRF model grid. I can see that both data set is on curvilinear
grid. It is stated in the "ESMF_WRF_to_curv.ncl" script's header file
that "This is an NCL/ESMF template file for regridding from a WRF
(curvilinear) grid to a different curvilinear grid". So, I want to
know is there any difference between the DAYMET data prepared using
Dave's contributed NCL script and WRF model output?

I want to compare my WRF model output (dx=dy=8km) with the 1 km DAYMET
data set. So, could you please tell me which NCL regridding script I
should use?

Thanks
Kamal