Re: text over a grid

From: Rosemarie Drummond <rmarie_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 21 2013 - 11:05:35 MDT

Unfortunately this doesn 't seem to solve the problem. The grid lines
seem to go on last.
the data in the plot is shown with 3 sets of polymarkers which are
affected by the value of tfPolyDrawOrder but even if I set it to
PostDraw in the resources for a particular set of markers, the grid goes
over them.
Rosemarie

--
Dr Rosemarie Drummond