Re: Request

From: nand_s <sachin.nand_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 22 2013 - 23:02:07 MDT

Hello Mr. Hobbs,

Thanks for your support. I really appreciate it. But I got one question and that is, last time I plotted the graph of temperature versus pressure and salinity versus pressure where pressure was the dependent variable on y axis, an still not able to plot the graph with the coding you have provided me.

As am the novice programmer at the moment, can you please advice me more on the coding please?

Thanks and best regards.
Sachin.