ncl station data plotting

From: zilore mumba <zmumba_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 19 2013 - 11:51:02 MDT

Going through the workshop presentations (graphics.pptx), I came across some weather symbols (slide 123, fonts 36, 37) as examples of markers one can use on line graphs. I have been looking to do a WMO style plot of a weather message, much like what can be done in GrADS. I have not been able to find any example or reference on this.
Can I take it that this is not yet possible in ncl?