Re: Request

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon May 06 2013 - 09:01:29 MDT

Hi,

Currently you can't create contours of a constant field. We have it on our list for the next release of NCL to add a contour resource that allows you to do this.

Meanwhile, a possible work-around is to set all your missing values to some single value, so now you have two values to contour.

You can then set a single contour level that falls somewhere between the two values in your field.

See the "conLev_4.ncl" example at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/contourLev.shtml

--Mary