Re: Conforming arrays having different time dimensions

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 23 2013 - 20:44:23 MDT

Well ... you can use print statements to determine the problem
It is not possible for anyone to determine the issue
with the information provided.

You should use 'printVarSummary(...)' often
Also, you should include the version of NCL you are using.

The attached is one possible approach.
You must calculate the 'dudx' quantity. See sample code
whch suggests two approached to calculate dudx