Re: Conforming arrays having different time dimensions

From: Abhik Santra <abhiksantra_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 23 2013 - 07:35:36 MDT

Hello Dennis,

Thank you very much for your support.
But, unfortunately the code didn't work.
It shows some error:

fatal:Subscript out of range, error in subscript #0
fatal:An error occurred reading unknown
fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 29 in file test.ncl

I am attaching the code here.
Please check it and let me know where I have made mistake.

Regards,
Abhik