loacation deviation after interpolation_wrf data

From: Delia <deliajxm_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 27 2013 - 19:59:09 MDT

Hi~

I encountered a problem when praticing interpolation using function
rcm2grid_Wrap.

In fact, I was trying to plot the precipitaion tendency from wrf output and
I have set the following resources for the map£º

mpres@mpProjection="LambertConformal"
mpres@mpLambertParallel1F = a[it]@TRUELAT1
mpres@mpLambertParallel2F = a[it]@TRUELAT2
mpres@mpLambertMeridianF = a[it]@CEN_LON
mpres@mpDataSetName="Earth..4"
mpres@mpDataBaseVersion="MediumRes"
mpres@mpOutlineSpecifiers=(/"Beijing shi"/)
contour_tot = wrf_contour(a[it],wks, rain_tot(it,:,:), opts_r)
plot = wrf_map_overlays(a[it],wks,contour_tot,pltres,mpres)

However, when I interpolated the data to a grid using rcm2grid_Wrap and
tried to plot the precipitaion again using :

res@mpLimitMode = "Corners"
res@mpLeftCornerLatF = 37.15
res@mpLeftCornerLonF = 112.15
res@mpRightCornerLatF = 43
res@mpRightCornerLonF = 120
res@mpDataSetName="Earth..4"
res@mpDataBaseVersion="MediumRes"
res@mpOutlineSpecifiers=(/"China:states","Beijing shi"/)
contour=gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,pgrd(9,:,:),res)

It came out that the precipitaion locatio was different from that of the
first plot.

I'm thinking that it may result in the map projection but I can't figure
it out.

Thank you so much!

Best regards,
Xiaoman