Re: loacation deviation after interpolation_wrf data

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 28 2013 - 13:47:12 MDT

Hi Xiaoman,

If the regridded precipitation values are not showing up in the correct location, it could be because gsn_csm_contour_map doesn't have any lat/lon information.

It would help if we could see your full script (or at least the part where you are plotting pgrd: I need to see *all* of your "res" settings) and the output from:

printVarSummary(pgrd)

It would also help if we could see an image.

--Mary