Y axis cant be linear

From: Cara-Lyn Lappen <lappen7_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 25 2013 - 14:06:03 MDT

hi

I have some data Im contouring and it keeps plotting the Y axis as logarithmic even though its supposed to default to linear.
I tried manually set this axis to linear using the resource res@tmYLStyle = "Linear", but it will not change the plot to linear.
Never had this problem before. I get a warning that says "warning:tmYLStyle is not a valid resource in LH_KW_contour at this time"

Im using gsn_contour to do the plotting. Ive attached an ncdump of the netcdf file that contains the variables Im plotting:

Any help that anyone can offer would be much appreciated,

Cara-Lyn