Re: Draw pixels

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 10 2013 - 17:09:01 MDT

Hi Nikola.
You can make such a plot by drawing a contour plot with the cnFillMode resource set to "CellFill". This will draw a polygon for each grid cell colored according to the current level and color settings. This is a scalable representation that you can zoom into if you draw to a vector format such as PDF or PS. The downside is that with high res grids the output file becomes large.

The other option is to set cnFillMode to "RasterFill", making sure that cnRasterSmoothingOn keeps its default value, which is False. As a raster type plot, if you zoom in, the quality deteriorates.
 -dave