Re: gsn_csm_pres_hgt

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 16 2013 - 13:17:09 MDT

There is no opposite plotting function, unfortunately.

My suggestion would be to convert your height values to hPa, change your coordinate arrays to be pressure instead of height, and then use gsn_csm_pres_hgt. You can go to our list of functions:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/list_alpha.shtml

and do a browser search for the word "height". You will see a few functions that might do what you need, depending on what kind of data you have.

--Mary