Re: Contour linelabel thickness problem with polymarker

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 14 2013 - 12:43:16 MDT

Hi David,

I can't reproduce the problem with the contour line labels being thicker. Do you perhaps mean they are bigger, rather than thicker? I don't see this issue either.

Make sure you don't have a ".hluresfile" that is setting the thickness of your contour line labels.

Also, can you tell me what version of NCL you're running:

  ncl -V

and send me a sample image with the thicker line labels?

By the way, I don't think you can set individual draw orders for primitives (markers, lines, polygons) attached to the same plot.
Whatever the last value of tfPolyDrawOrder is will be the one used for *all* primitives attached to one plot.

Example #4 on the "draw order" examples page shows this:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/draworder.shtml#ex4

--Mary