Fwd: Read the hdf5 files error using NCL

From: Kai Zhang <kzkaizhang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 21 2013 - 06:42:47 MDT

Dear,

My problem is that I cannot read the hdf5 files with different groups in it
using NCL. The files are in
ftp://acdisc.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/s4pa/Aura_MLS_Level2/ML2DGG.003/2004/, as
has been attached with the emails between Wei and me.

NCL has solved the problem in the next release, but I cannot wait. So can
you help me read the data and if possible generate the excutable files for
me? My files are located in zk794@stampede.tacc.utexas.edu:
/scratch/02150/zk794/research/data/Aura_MLS/priori/

Thanks very much for your help! If you need other information please tell
me.

Kai