Re: reading hdf5 data problem

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 02 2013 - 08:10:37 MDT

please ftp a file to;

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
<use your email address for the password>
cd incoming
put ...
quit

Send email to me (shea@ucar.edu) and/or Mary (haley@ucar.edu)
after you have successfully completed the transfer.

Note that for security reasons, you cannot list the contents of this
directory, and neither can we. We need to know the *exact* names of the
files in order to retrieve them.