reading hdf5 data problem

From: sk <sdk0084_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 02 2013 - 07:39:24 MDT

Hi There, I have a problem to open HRI SEVIRI level 1.5 hdf5 files. ncl simply gives segmentation error whenever i try to open a file. i have tried different versions of ncl binaries and always the result was the same. so my question is: does ncl binaries support hdf5 format? or maybe i should compile the code with hdf5 libs? the data itself are OK. i have seen them in hdfview. Regards, SK   p.s. the description of the dataset: http://navigator.eumetsat.int/discovery/Start/DirectSearch/DetailResult.do?f%28r0%29=EO:EUM:DAT:MSG:HRSEVIRI