Re: reading hdf5 data problem

From: Wei Huang <huangwei_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 04 2013 - 22:05:22 MDT

SK,

We are getting closer to figure out the problem.
We have been able to read out "IMAGE_DATA",
and "Palette". We checked the web-site you pointed,
but do not know how Palette is mapped to IMAGE_DATA.
Do you know how IMAGE_DATA are indexed to Palette?

We have noticed IMAGE_DATA has range from 0 - 628,
and Palette ranges from 0 - 255. HDFVIEW shown as
a black-white image.

Thanks for any info can help us understand the data,

Wei

huangwei@ucar.edu
VETS/CISL
P.O. Box 3000 (1850 Table Mesa Dr.)