Re: length of vector reference

From: Jian Zheng <jzheng8606_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 23 2013 - 12:36:40 MDT

Hi Adam,

Attached is my original entire script.

After discussing with Tingting, we got a little complicated method to
archive this.

When I set vcRefLengthF 0.035 for both panels, the actual length of vector
reference is resized to 0.0338861 for panel 1 and 0.0249521 for panel 2. If
I want the actual length in panel 2 same as in panel 1, I need set
vcRefLengthF 0.0338861*(0.035/0.0249521) for panel 2. Attached png is based
on this method.

Thanks very much.
Jian