Re: tick mark can not work

From: 朱学明 <557xiaozhu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Sep 27 2013 - 11:57:12 MDT

Thanks, Maria. But the default tick length is a little long, how can I make it shorter?
The other question is
 vcres@tmXBTickStartF = 100.0
  vcres@tmXBTickEndF = 290.0
  vcres@tmXBTickSpacingF = 20.0
they look like not work. The tick space is 45 still. How should I do?

2013-09-28

Xueming Zhu 朱学明
Key Laboratory of Research on Marine Hazards Forecasting (LoMF), SOA
National Marine Environmental Forecasting Center (NMEFC)
No.8, Dahuisi Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100081
People's Republic of China