Lag-regression Coefficient to regressed data

From: Abhik Santra <abhiksantra_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 01 2013 - 04:11:26 MDT

Dear NCL-users,

I want to calculate lag-regression using daily data.
I have followed the methodology that is mentioned in one of the earlier NCL-talk dated Jul,12 2010.

Nend = 4017 ; length of the time-series, x
nlagr= 41 ; +- 20 lag
yLag = 20

do n=0,nlagr-1
  rlag1(:,n) = regCoef(x(0:Nend-n-yLag), P1(lon|:,time|yLag+n:Nend) )
end do

"rlag" gives the regression coefficient.
But I want to calculate the regressed data using this coefficient.
Can you please help me to do that?
Thanking you in advance.

With regards,
Abhik

Abhik Santra
CSIR Research Fellow,
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology,
Pune - 411008.
India