Re: fbinrecread question

From: Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 30 2013 - 13:15:08 MDT

Lesley,

Remember that Fortran sequential unformatted binary files are also
record oriented. The symptom that you are probably seeing is that the
file was written one row per record, rather than the entire 2-D array
in a single record. To read the whole array, put fbinrecread inside a
loop, and loop over the record number from 0 to NROWS - 1.

--Dave
(Please reply only to the user list.)