Re: 回复: write_table function error

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 14 2013 - 09:10:56 MDT

[When you respond to me, please also include ncl-talk@ucar.edu]

Perhaps you have multiple versions of NCL installed on your system, but you are still pointing to an older version?

Please try this simple test program, and send me all the output, including the version number that NCL echoes when you first run it.

First, type:

ncl

You are now in "interactive" NCL. Type the following three lines exactly as they appear here:

a = (/111, 222, 333, 444/)
write_table("list.txt", "w", [/a/], "%d")
quit

Now type:

cat list.txt

I tried the above with NCL V6.1.0, and it works just fine:

% ncl
 Copyright (C) 1995-2012 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 6.1.0
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
ncl 0> a = (/111, 222, 333, 444/)
ncl 1> write_table("list.txt", "w", [/a/], "%d")
ncl 2> quit
% cat list.txt
111
222