Re: Enhanced NCL highlighting for TextWrangler and BBEdit

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 31 2013 - 08:31:52 MDT

Thanks Chuck, I've made this available on our editor enhancement page too.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/editor.shtml

I just tried downloading TextWrangler and put the new NCL.plist in the appropriate location, but it's not apparent to me where the pull-down menus are.

Can you elaborate?

Thanks,

--Mary