Enhanced NCL highlighting for TextWrangler and BBEdit

From: Charles Bardeen <bardeenc_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Oct 26 2013 - 10:05:48 MDT

FYI, I took the NCL.plist file contributed by Emilie Vanvyve and modified it slightly so that it supports generating the pull down list of functions and procedures. I tested it in BBEdit, as the same file is supposed to work in both TextWrangler and BBEdit. Seems to work fine and should give you more capability.

Chuck