Re: Map tickmarks on regional cylindrical equidistant contour plot

From: Teresa Parker <tess.parker_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 28 2013 - 22:27:13 MDT

Thanks, Jatin. That certainly works (see attached), though it's not clear
to me why it should...

However, it does lose the "spherical" look of the original plot, which I
found quite pleasing, and which ties in nicely with the look of polar
stereographic projections. I wonder if the add_map_tickmarks function could
be amended to work on CE plots? - it states that this function works only
on rectangular projections, but I'm not sure which those might be.

Thanks for your help.

--
Tess Parker
PhD Candidate