Re: cross-corelation coherence

From: Xi Chang <xi.chang01_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 29 2013 - 09:18:08 MDT

I think, it's still difficultto use "ezfftf" in this case, since this
method needs to find a coherence (based on "le Fourier coefficient")

  ==> let's say for k=1 --> Cohr= (CO^2 + QD^2) ^1/2

is it possible to use "specxy_anal" in this case,, however I have no idea
to retain a specific wavenumber in this case.

Xi