Re: cross-corelation coherence

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 29 2013 - 08:22:49 MDT

To my knowledge, this has not been done. Pretty specialized!

Use ezfftf to perform the Fourier analysis at each
time, level and latitude. This will provide the Fourier coefficients
[his S1(t) and C1(t)]. You specify the desired wave number, k.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/ezfftf.shtml