Re: how to adjust the tick mark on map

From: JiangZiqiang <zqjiang86_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Nov 10 2013 - 08:04:53 MST

Dear Sil,
Thank your for your help.
some warnings appeared, and it does not work.warning:MapPlotSetValues: tm[XB|XT|YL|YR]Mode resources are not currently enabled for MapPlot tick markswarning:tmYLValues is not a valid resource in map at this timewarning:tmYLLabels is not a valid resource in map at this time
It seems that tmYLMode resource is not suitable for Lambert Conformal Project.I don't know why? Perhaps the example below is good. It looks like complicated.http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/mptick.shtml (mptick_10.ncl )
Best,Ziqiang