Re: Plotting Contours on Contours

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 03 2013 - 11:12:48 MST

Hi,

I would add that if you uncomment the resT@gsnDraw/resT@gsnFrame lat around lines 103-104, then you get one plot that, as I understand it, is correct. You still get the warnings regarding the map-resources, but that's because, as Adam points out, the overlay plot is-not/should-not be a map plot. You could remove those resources for the 1st plot.

Rick