Re: how to add the US-CANADA borders in the Great Lakes?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Dec 18 2013 - 09:45:39 MST

Hi,

Do you mean the red outlines you see in the attach PNG?

I tried to see if I could get these with the various Earth..n settings with the "mpDataSetName" resource, but didn't have much luck.

I then tried the Canada shapefiles downloaded from gadm.org/country. See the attached script which generates this image.

--Mary