how to move the individual

From: 朱学明 <557xiaozhu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Dec 30 2013 - 06:50:58 MST

Hello all,
   Please see my figure attached. In the 2nd plot, I have setted the Y-axis's title as the last plot, but it can not be shown in the 2nd plot, how should I do? How can I move both of them to right a little?

   Thanks.

2013-12-28

Xueming Zhu 朱学明
Key Laboratory of Research on Marine Hazards Forecasting (LoMF), SOA
National Marine Environmental Forecasting Center (NMEFC)
No.8, Dahuisi Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100081
People's Republic of China
Tel:+86-10-82481923