Re: Protting QMORH AND CMORPH

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Jan 04 2014 - 11:49:36 MST

Don't think this has been answered.

[0] Did you check to see if the files you are using are the same size?
     If they arn't, then an unchanged NCL script will not read them.
     Is one binary and the other character?

[1] It would be best if you sent the two specific files
     and associated GrADS ctl files to

        ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
        anonymous
        email
        cd incoming
        put ...
        put ...
        put ...
        put ...
        quit

     You must inform ncl-talk of the exact file names that
     you have sent.