Re: legend problem

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 02 2014 - 11:41:56 MST

Dear Ziqiang,

You are almost there. I think the issue is that the legend lines are always centered within the invisible box that contains them, thus making it hard to left-justify them.

My suggestion is to create 2 individual legends, instead of 5 of them. The first three will be in the left box, and will be left-justified, and the second two will be in the right box.

Note that in the second box, I'm forcing an invisible legend line, so that the two lines in this box line up with the first two lines in the left box.

See attached.

--Mary