Re: adding polymarkers to hdf4sds_5.ncl?

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 15 2014 - 16:10:08 MST

Hi Lesley,
I don't know why attaching the polymarkers to the final 3 plots would
not work. Someone else will have to speak to that. In the meantime you
can try setting: tfPolyDrawOrder = "PostDraw" in your polymarker
resource list to see if you can get the polymarkers drawn last. If that
doesn't work let everyone know..
Adam