Undefined reference when building software

From: Francisco Pastor <pastor_fco_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jan 10 2014 - 02:10:30 MST

Hi everyone

I'm trying to build a module (REVU) of a meteorological model (RAMS)
and having some problems maybe related to ncar installation. With the
unvaluable help of Mary Haley I succeeded building RAMS but couldn't
make the next step. When building REVU I get a lot of error messages
such like

undefined reference to `arinam_'
undefined reference to `mapbla_'
undefined reference to `cpseti_'

You can see the whole set of error and building options in a shared
Evernote note at

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s162/sh/f45a7462-c0e3-4e46-8d39-ee4734b7c7cf/7e12ca0ae36b1f00994e10005e8aff30

Any help or idea will be appreciated. I will continue looking for a
solution. When solved I'll post the solution to the list archive.

Thaks in advance

Paco

Francisco Pastor
Meteorology department