Re: time label x axis has one hour shift to the left

From: Lijun Diao <ljdiao_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 16 2014 - 12:03:18 MST

Hi, Rick:

Thanks for pointing out the problem. You suggestion of ttmValues doesn¡¯t work. The time labels don¡¯t show up even. I add some dummy values at the beginning of the data to make the sharp hour and set the appropriate ttmMajorStride value. It looks fine right now. But I have to say it is potentially inconvenient in NCL to my knowledge.