Re: Clouds

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 22 2014 - 12:23:08 MST

Dear Gaby,

I suggest looking at the NCL examples on the online WRF-ARW tutorial for NCL:

   http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/NCL_examples.htm

In particular, you'll see a link to "Clouds" under the "Plots on Model Levels" section:

  http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/LEVELS_MODEL/wrf_Cloud.htm

Clicking on the "wrf_Cloud.ncl" link will show you an NCL script that shows you how to plot the "QCloud" variable on the file.

I've CC'ed wrfhelp@ucar.edu in case they have further information that might help you.

--Mary