Re: How many NCL users are there?

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jan 24 2014 - 08:13:02 MST

Numbers can be hard to interpret ....

--
Emails  to support groups like ncl-talk are another imperfect measure
of usage. Last year there were 4000+ questions to ncl-talk. I think that
includes the initial question and follow-ups. That's a lot
of messages!! Further, I would not be surprised if 98% of the questions
posted to ncl-talk got answers. That is phenomenal response rate.
--
Registered users on email list: Even within my own division, I would
speculate that only 5-8 people subscribe but many more use NCL.